BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Love the Way You Lie...


Okay, really quickly, I wanna talk about the whole controversy over the new video by Eminem ft. Rihanna "Love the Way You".

Okay seriously? Why is there even talk about this video? Yes, it is a great and beautiful video but people make it out like their promoting women to get in abusive relationships?! Wtf?? I'm sorry but yess its a sexy video but it doesn't make me wanna go get slapped around a bit just to have amazing sex! hahaha.

Also...confession time...I LOVE Rihanna!! She is so beautiful and he style is one that I almost wanna copy, but I refuse to look like another, but if i was into that sort of thing...she would totally be the person I'd copy. Every gives her crap for being black and super emo but fck it! Your still watching her and waiting to see what she does next right? so something she's doing works. She is so original and I could sit and watch all her videos ALL day...well maybe not all day but most of it :)

0 shittalkers: