BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Cool Funky Jewelry :P


So I was online one day and I saw this website (www.liquidfiremantra.com) for this really weird but totally cool funky jewelry! (look @ picture above) Super cool right? Nowhere have I seen jewelry like this...its totally hippie but I'm a super hippie so this is right up my alley ;) lol. This type of jewelry is all about the elements...earth..air..fire..water, and has stuff for those who choose to have larger earlobes than most...meaning gauges ears ppl lol....really good stuff.

Keeping with the hippie vibe of things,lets look at some hemp jewelry. Usually worn by hippies and beach bums, dammit i like it! So many people put it off as trashy cheap jewelry but I think, not only is it environmental but economic as well...I mean come on, whats the point of spending ten dollars at a jewelry store for a necklace that would turn green if in the slightest bit of water for over ten minutes??

Well not to make this a PDA or be some environmental activist, just tryna turn the world onto something a little more...different than the norm. Whats the point of having something you saw some celebrity wear, frankly I rather live like the underdog and wear something that everyone hates because in time...people gonna change trends and before you know it, your in style!! :)

0 shittalkers: