BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Looking for Inspiration


August 30th will be when I start working on my new choreographic work. I'm currently looking for new ideas, inspirations, thoughts, opinions...watever. Here are a few I have so far:

1) Title: Death of Hip-Hop: The abstract display of the death of traditional hip-hop and the emerging of a new wave of hip-hop i.e. jerking, techno beats, trip hop, auto-tune.

2) Title: Highschool Heartbreak: Stories of young love.

3) Title: Burned: Stories of heartbreak but different sides of the story, one woman scorned that she's too angry to love again, one woman still in love and can't let go, and one woman who loves so much she sleeps with men and can never find the right love to love her back. (Read it a few times if you don't get it hehehe).

All of these peice, I want three dancers, preferably female.

As far as music, I want some spoken word, some slam poetry in the mix but anything else....weeellll still looking, i don't want popular music but its what I keep coming back to (probably becuz that's wats on my mp3 player currently).

0 shittalkers: