BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Im In Love! ....part deux!

So if you've already read the description of me then you know one of the things that I am is a dancer. I love everything about dance and I love all kinds of dance. From Ballet to Hip Hop to Folk Dance.... I love them all! lol.
I watch every dance TV show and every dance movie and I love people who know how to dance. My fav show: So You Think You Can Dance!... If your a dancer and you don't watch this show, then you must live in the fckn rain forest or something because I don't know any dancer that has not watched or at one time auditioned (Which I one day plan to audition for when I feel like I'm good enough to make it to the top 2 and not just be in the audition tapes!lol) for this TV show sent from the Gods!! :)



Fav Movie: Where do I start....all time favs would be Center Stage 1 & 2 and Step Up 2. Center Stage 1 and 2 for me was one of the best movies in showing how it is to be a dance. It showed the hard work, the criticism, the ball busting truth behind assholes who have this retarded, skinny bitch ballerina image of what it is to be a dancer. One of the major reasons why Step Up 2 is even in my favs is because of Rob Hoffman and Adam Sevani...especially Adam. Yes the dancing was really good, some of the best I've seen to date but I just can't get pass all the hotness! The way that they dance... oh my knees go weak and the seat of my chair gets wet (sry if you find that T.M.I hehe). Rob is so awesome because he has taken ballet classes before and can dance hip hop like he's from the streets and looks so good doing it. He has a boyish charm and watching him on Nick Cannon's Wild-n-Out shows me he has a sense of humor with is always a plus! Adam Sevani to me is just so so so adorable!!! He looks like the cool nerdy kid from high school...the one who all the girls secretly wanted to date but was too afraid due to keeping a certain image...ya know. It shocks me every time I see him dance because I never expect it... its like how does this cute skinny kid do it! lol I can watch him all day... seriously!

Rob Hoffman :)


Adam Sevani ;)

0 shittalkers: