BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 07, 2009

Woah! Almost got lazy there!


Okay so I almost got lazy and was like "Forget this whole blogging thing, No One's listening any way!!!" Well so what!! I do this for me, not for the attention, I need to write out my thougths or I will burst for the inability to fully express myself. In other words, I need to release some tension before I SMACK A BITCH!! lol

Kkay enough of my ranting and raving... Okay so Vanessa Hudgens has flashed the world again!!! Photos of her were spread all across the world wide web of her showing her retarted droppy boobies in a picture that was obviously taken with her phone. SOME ADVICE MS. HUDGENS!!: "If your going to keep taking naked photos of yourself to send to your gay boyfriend (yes Zacky poo! ) only to have them leaked over and over again, then just do PLAYBOY!! DUH!" Now this does not mean that I don't like Vanessa, I really like her actually, she's not some miss goody two shoes but she's not a Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton either. I usually dislike Disney stars but between her and Selena Gomez, I'm starting to see some changes.


Okay enough about these bitches lets move on to a topic I've already talked about a little and can talk about all day really... reality tv! To be specific, I just wanna talk about Real and Chance of Love's new season. Okay is it just me or have these guys really wore out there 15 minutes of fame!!! I'm really tired of these guys getting on tv looking for love when all the really wanna do is have sex with 15+ girls... and when I say guys, I do include Ms. New York... I swear she has an Adam's apple! lol. It's always the same sluts looking to get in bed with a celebrity, but Real and Chance aren't even celebrities! Their reality tv stars, that automatically buts you on the E-list (not D-list like Kathy G. cuz that would be giving them much more fame than they deserve!). And I know their rappers but do you know anyone with a Stallionaire CD? I don't think any of the VD filled girls on the show even know they have a CD out! haha.


Okay enough bitching and moaning from me... if this offends you in any way then well.... JUST GO TO ANOTHER FCKN BLOG OR WEBSITE!! I hate when people get offended by shit they see online or on tv... you don't like it bitch, then don't look at it. This is Amercia, that mean I say or do whatever the fck I want as long as its legal! :P


Okay Okay I'm done!

Live Love Laugh,

Ms. D-Vine xoxo

1 shittalkers:

Brian K. said...

I hate V.Hudgens... she is such a slut!