BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

How Many TV Shows About the Beach Can They Make??!


Seriously.... I'm so tired of turning on my tv and seeing some lame ass TV show about teens on the beach. Whether it's reality TV or a TV series... either way, its usually sucks and if you watch more than two episodes, you get sucked into this black hole and start watching every episode, especially if its a marathon! What the hell is so great about watching people on the beach! I don't wanna watch people on the beach... I wanna fucking go to the beach!

Oh and the people they cast in these shit stained TV shows... okay 1) If you actually go to the beach, not everyone has a model body, most have muffin tops or beer bellys flopping over their bottom (eww. gross visual.). Yes, I know its just TV but its so effin fake, silicon starts oozing from my TV when I watch shit like that. Everyone has perfect bodies, perfect hair, perfect tans (no sunburns like the ones they would really get if they were on a beach every damn day), and they all have a secret or a flaw that when you find it out your either like, "wtf?! there is no way a person like you would have a problem with a , flaw like that or that secret was not that big!" or your thinking, "I have the same fucking problem and I'm not crying about it... WTF!"

I don't know, I guess maybe I just have a problem with superficial shit cuz so much of the world is so fake already that it's really hard to find something or someone real. Like Me! Well until next time, next thought vomit, next rant, ...






Love, Peace, and Mary Jane ;)


< 3 Miss D

0 shittalkers: