BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 04, 2009




HAPPY F*CKN 4TH OF JULY!!!


Yeh I'm not having the best of days but hey, this happens every year so why should I even feel like the next one is going to be different until I get my own place and car. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am a broke college student with no car and living with family. Life a sucks and then you die, thats my motto!


Okay enough of being totally depressing... so at this very moment, I'm watching one of my most favorite movies of all f*ckn time!!.... Queen of the Dammed. Stewart Townsend makes my private downtown area drip just thinking about this sexy vampire. Even though he may not be as good as Tom Cruise's portrayal of Lestat in Interview With a Vampire, where the character was more true to the way Anne Rice (she wrote the books called the Vampire Chronicles that these movies were based upon) wrote it, Stewart's portral of him left me wanting him to bit my neck anytime he wanted...or bit other things if he would like! hehehe.

...

Just a Tid-Bit: Stewart Townsend also played in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, The Night Stalker (Series), About Adam (mie fav!), and a small cameo on Aeon Flux.

...

The part where he tells the story behind the violin is where I'm at at this point and its one of my favs! He looks so sad, I just want to cuddle him up and tell him its okay, but its kinda rediculious considering the fact he's a big bad vampire that kill me faster than you can say "WTF?!" lol


I also love the character Akasha played by Aaliyah. Its so sad that such a beauty was taken from this world at such an early age. She is so sexy and so seductive playing the villian in this movie. She's the character you love to hate, you know she's the bad guy but you don't want to see her die :(.... oh did I mention... he f*ckn body! Those abs and hips...omg! Not the mention the really hot and very revealing outfit she has on in the picture to the left, she is the perfect body to me (stare at the movie dreamingly). The way she dances and moves with her hips in this movie makes me have a huge freakin lesbo crush on her! :)


R.I.P Aaliyah Dana Haughton

Jan. 16, 1979 - Aug. 25, 2001

1 shittalkers:

Anonymous said...

Best Movie Ever!!!!!