BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'M GOING VEGAN!!




I'm just a bundle of random-ness...I love me :)

So last night, I was laying down after complete gluttony becuz I just ate some yummy Jumbalya << I kno i totally spelled that wrong but watever.... Anywayz... I had a epiphany. As a dancer and aspiring model, do I look the part? I mean I'm always dancing and exercising but I never shed major weight. I don't wanna be stick thin and I want to lose weight in order to be healthy and have more energy...so the what did I come up with, BE A VEGETARIAN!! So many have done it and their hair and skin and body just improves just becuz they changed they way they ate.

Now this will not be an over-night success...one day and I already want sausage!!! lol But I am determine to do this and prove ppl wrong who say that I won't last a week! Yay me right?!

0 shittalkers: